Friday, April 29, 2011

Four Leaf Clovers and a Craft from Teresa


The other day Bella and I were outside and Bella found this patch of clovers that was FULL of four leaf ones!!!! We even found three "five leaf clovers" and a six leaf one!!!!!!!!!!! Don't believe us? Here's a picture of one of the five leaf clovers:



And Teresa has created a craft! "You glue a sillyband to a piece of paper and then you draw eyes and you can draw spikes or something like that on it but you don't have to."


"And mine broke. But I can redo it, y'know?" –Teresa

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! One time I found a six leaf clover, but I've never found a five leaf one! That is so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There.
    I am the other silly about clover. I have maybe more than 100/ 4-5-6 and 9 leafs colvers. I am planting and savin in my all boks. I dont know what to do after that.

    ReplyDelete