Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tag you're it!

Thank you, Maddie for tagging us! We've never really done his before, so it might be a bit messed up? OK, so first of all, here are the rules. For your sakes and for ours. ;)

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions the awarder that given you and make up 11 for the adwardees to answer.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers
4. No tagging back
5. The blogs you tag must have under 200 followers


11 random things about Bella:

1. I want bacon right now.

2. I like top bunks better than bottom bunks.

3. I talk in my sleep a lot!

4. I liked dunkin donuts better than krispy kreme

5. I really like puffy stickers

6. I love footy pajamas!

7. I hate math

8. I don't like centipedes. (Grace begs to ask, who does? No really, have you ever met someone who liked centipedes? Surely not even you, Rebecca)

9. I'm being a card from Alice in Wonderland for Halloween

10. I hate how coffee smells

11. And I've never been to Boston in the fall!


11 random things about Grace


1. My toes are really cold right now.


2. If you mix up the letters in my full name, you get "I am Queen Gracarillia"


3.  When I was little I had two imaginary friends: My secret twin who -lived- LIVES in the mirror, and a prince who would save from an evil spider guy.


4. I really really want to ride a tandem bicycle!

5. I used to think Jumanji was the scariest movie ever made. Ha! Those years when I was so young, so naive. Now I've seen that one pooh bear movie where they get lost in the woods. Scariest. Movie. Ever.

6. Pretty much my only nickname is Pretty Jeeg. You pronounce that PREE-TEE JEEG.

7. When I was really little I used to answer the phone by saying "Pooshyninee" don't ask what it means.

8. Air conditioning makes my eyes water

9. Once I accidentally took my dog on a walk without wearing shoes, and I didn't notice till I was halfway around the block

10. I think that Brusters mint chocolate chip ice cream is the best EVER!

11. My hair is really knotty

And here are the questions Maddie made for us (and everyone else she tagged)

Bellas answers:
1. Mustaches or bowties? Mustaches
2. If you could choose between a British, Scottish, or Irish accent, which would you choose? British
3. Favorite snack food. Those little pretzels with peanut butter inside
4. What's your favorite season? Summer
5. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you choose? I dunno
6. Would you rather go to a little cupcake shop or cute coffee house? Cupcake definitely!
7. What would your perfect breakfast be? Doughnuts!
8. Would you rather be able to do a perfect split or be able to walk on your hands? Walk on my hands
9. Do you prefer swimming in the summer or sledding in the winter? Swimming
10. Kittens or puppies? PUPPIES!!!!
11. Bold or italic? italic


Grace's answers:
1. Mustaches or bowties? Definitely mustaches.
2. If you could choose between a British, Scottish, or Irish accent, which would you choose? SCOTTISH!
3. Favorite snack food. At the moment, taquitos. Which is kinda random, 'cause it's not really a snack food. But when I'm in an actual snacking mood I eat pretty much anything. (Bella says: Even trash)!
4. What's your favorite season? Summer,  and some of spring and some of fall.
5. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you choose? I'm already a celebrity! But really, I can never think of the answer to this question.
6. Would you rather go to a little cupcake shop or cute coffee house? Cute coffee house! I don't like coffee, but they usually have good desserts. And hot chocolate!
7. What would your perfect breakfast be? ANYTHING WITH EGGS.
8. Would you rather be able to do a perfect split or be able to walk on your hands? Split.
9. Do you prefer swimming in the summer or sledding in the winter? Swimming, maybe?
10. Kittens or puppies? Definitely puppies!!!!!
11. Bold or italic? I use Bold way more than italic. Guess I'm not an Emily of New Moon!


And here are our questions:
1. Do you like the game "would you rather"?

2. Ice cream or cake, or ice cream cake?
3. Funniest movie you've ever seen?
4. Weirdest dream you've ever had?
5. Purple or pink?
6. What's your favorite book?
7. Stickers or glitter?
8. Funniest childhood memory?
9. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, as what?
10. Tangled or Brave?
11. Ballet or Gymnastics?

And we are tagging Maeve and Veronica. Yeah, that's everyone we can think of right now.


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, who does? BTW, has anyone eaten a centipede jelly bean before? One word: DON'T.

    ReplyDelete