Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More Plastic Canvas!

We're back with more plastic canvas! (this time Grace helping too:) We got a new book called Fashion Doll Fantasy, and these are the things we've made so far!
 

First, here's a suitcase that we worked on together!





 And then.... The most adorable thing you'll ever see in your life!!! Bella made this, and when she showed it to me I practically cried. I can't get over how cute it is!!!!!


The tissue box

 What do you think? Isn't it ADORABLE? Bella thinks I'm weird. I just still haven't recovered from it...



 Here's a makeup case we made together!








And here is a pillow that Bella made! She didn't get this pattern from the book, she just made it up.


We're going to try plastic canvas cowgirl boots next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment